When you visit mikarose.com, we collect certain information to enhance your online experience. To help ensure an enjoyable online experience for all of our visitors, we provide this summary of what information mikarose.com collects online, and how Mikarose.com uses that information.
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ONLINE?
- HOW DO WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT?
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES?
- WHAT SHOULD VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S KNOW?
- HOW CAN YOU UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ON OUR WEB SITE
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
- WHERE SHOULD YOU DIRECT YOUR QUESTIONS?
- SECURITY STATEMENT
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
General Browsing: Mikarose.com gathers navigational information about where visitors go on our Web site and information about the technical efficiencies of our Web site and services (i.e. time to connect to our Web site, time to download pages, etc.). This information allows us to see which areas of Mikarose.com are most visited and helps us better understand our customers’ experiences at our site. This helps us improve the quality of your online experiences by recognizing and delivering more of the preferred features, areas and services. In the process of gathering navigational information non-personally identifiable information (for example, domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding a visitor’s use of our Web site (such as the time of a visitor’s last visit to a page on our site).
Collection of Personal Information: Mikarose.com may ask you to provide personal information when you establish or update an Mikarose.com account, enter a contest, participate in a survey, quiz or poll, shop online, check the status of an order or review order history, purchase and send a gift card. You may also provide information online at Mikarose.com to set up a profile and job agent if you are interested in a career with Mikarose, LLC.
Categories of information collected include name, address (shipping and billing), email address, recipient’s name and e-mail address, order information, order number, telephone number, credit card information, gender, wish lists and demographic information if you participate in surveys. If you are interested in a career with Mikarose, LLC. the information you submit at Mikarose.com will include name, e-mail address, postal address, phone and, if you have one, your resume, plus the type of position you are seeking.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT?
Mikarose.com uses the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
• to deliver products that you have ordered, fulfill requests that you have created, and process your return or exchange;
- to understand your needs and preferences, possibly through surveys, product evaluations or cookies;
- to develop, market and sell products and services to you and to tailor your experience on the our website to your interests and to send you information about special offers, media events, new products and much more;
- to contact you or the product recipient(s) in the event of order or delivery difficulties;
- to manage and develop our business and operations, administer accounts, collect and process payments;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to deliver information through the various communication channels you have provided to us about our products or website, including adding you to our email list or to our customer phone and mail marketing list when you register for an account or make a purchase;
- if you e-mail a wish list to a friend, we will not collect, retain or review the names or e-mail addresses of the recipient of your wish list; and
- if you indicate when taking a quiz, poll or survey that you would like to be considered for participation in future Mikarose marketing research, we will associate your answers with your e-mail registration information and use this combined information to contact you for future Mikarose marketing research;
- we will use the information you provide in a career profile, including in your resume, to assist in your goal of becoming an associate with Mikarose LLC. and, if hired, we will use the information submitted for employment and business-related purposes.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We may use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, processing gift card orders, maintaining our database and administering e-mails, drawings or sweepstakes or contests that we sponsor.
The information you provide when you make a purchase at Mikarose.com (for example, name, address) will be added to a database. We do not store credit cards information.
In the event Mikarose sells or transfers a particular portion of its business assets, consumer information may be one of the business assets transferred as part of the transaction. If substantially all of the assets of Mikarose are acquired, consumer information may be transferred as part of the acquisition.
WHAT SHOULD VISITORS FROM OUTSIDE THE U.S. KNOW?
1. What are cookies?
Mikarose.com uses a browser feature known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer. Cookies are typically stored on your computer’s hard drive and are used by Mikarose.com to help track clicks and pass information as you go through the pages within the Mikarose.com Web site. Cookies also help us keep track of how many items you put into your shopping bag and to remember you when you return to our web site. We may also use a cookie and/or a technology known as clear gifs or web bugs which are typically stored in e-mails to help us confirm your receipt of, and response to, our e-mails and provide you a more personalized experience. Cookies can allow us to associate navigational information from browsing visits with personal information you provide at our site.
2. Do we share information from cookies with third parties?
HOW CAN YOU UPDATE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
If you need to update your name, mailing address or e-mail address, just go to your account that you have created by using your password and revise the information in the account.
PRIVACY OF CHILDREN ON OUR WEBSITE
To ensure compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, Mikarose.com does not knowingly maintain information provided by children under the age of 13.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
For your convenience, our Web site may contain links to other Web sites. Some of these Web sites may request or require you to provide personal information. Mikarose.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites and you should review their privacy policies prior to providing any personal information. Links that appear on Mikarose.com should not be deemed in all cases to imply that Mikarose.com endorses or has any affiliation with the linked Web sites.
WHERE SHOULD YOU DIRECT YOUR QUESTIONS?
Mikarose.com takes the following types of security measures: use of technologies and policies such as limited access data-centers, firewall technology, and secure socket layer certificate authentication.
We designed Mikarose.com to accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is encryption technology that provides security while information is being transmitted over the Internet.
While we implement the above security measures on this Web site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible on the Internet.